HR professional with a penchant for employment law
The Boys from HR
You’ve probably heard of us before; we’re those guys you call when you need them for a moment. ‘The Boys’ who make growth possible, The Boys who enjoy everything about people and work.
The Boys from HR,
wish you lots of staff!
So ourselves too!
That’s why we are looking for you:
Because you like to be challenged, to step up to a problem instead of taking a step back, to see not problems but challenges, because you want to be able to build and rely on your team, but most of all because you want to be the best at what you do and have a good time every day while doing it.
Who we are
A team of ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls who take care of everything around legal and financial HR issues for our partners. We provide the best tools and systems but most importantly our labor-legal and salary-technical knowledge and then take the reins. So that our clients are also ahead of the world around them in HR.
Who we are looking for
An HR professional with a penchant for employment law, with at least three years of relevant work experience and college work level. One who knows what the rules are, and ensures that all parties benefit. Who realizes that the priority is the employee; that growth is only possible if the foundation is right.
What you’re doing
- Formulate HR policies at a strategic level for ourselves and our relationships
- Foster the development of The Boys of HR as an organization
- Managing the HR team within The Boys of HR
- Communicating at the executive level with our relations
- Ultimately responsible and liaison for the various departments (Legal, Payroll, Finance and Support)
- Relationship management; so you know exactly what our partners need
- Leading the team of “The Boys and Girls of HR
- Initiate the development of our tools and systems.
- Participate in projects such as corporate acquisitions, audits, salary checks and expansion abroad.
- Rocking any other business challenges that arise.
What we offer
- An environment where you can develop, a great salary and flexible benefits.
- A team where you can pull yourself up, but at the same time share what you think is really important.
- A place where your freedom is matched only by your responsibility.
- An environment to strengthen your network, at our private and shared events.
- Social and civic engagement.
- Position for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- Start date immediately, or by mutual agreement
- Looking forward to an open-ended contract, but we start with 7 months
Please send us your CV and a short motivation to
or call or app us at +31 30 227 03 17 if you want to know more.
Our office is located in Utrecht, at Dotslash a Start-Up hub with a great community and lots of activities.